Friday, April 22, 2011

Guys check this incredible FOOSBALL video out!

           Some people say that if you get a level of playing foosball, there is no fun any more.  However, I will prove they are totally wrong here.
           As a foosball fan, I have 100 percent confident that after you watch this video, you gonna fall in love with foosball. 
          I started play foosball half year ago.  I really enjoy playing it and now I can play some tricks too.  The fisrt thing I want to tell the new player is that foosball is a game which needs both patient and passion.  The beginning is a hard experience for every one.  You might always miss the ball or don't know how to kick the ball correctly.  However, all you need in the beginning is keep your nervous down and keep your passion high.  You will get the trick as long as you play it more.  
           Last but not the least, there is so much fun in foosball.  Funner as you play longer. 

1 comment:

  1. Foosball is a really fun game. I fell in love with it. It is really fun play against you!

    ReplyDelete