Sunday, May 1, 2011

Weekend Ends By Boring or FUNNNNN

         This is the most boring and torturing weekend for me ever. I was preparing for numerous tests with suffering the terrible sickness. However, I do not want to bring any displeasure and worry stuff to everyone who support for my blog. Alright, let's make this awful and painful weekend pass away and check some fun things out.
          I love our campus and the pets in the campus!!! They make me miss my dog so much. My friend sent me this picture which is a ....bread in it. (>>>)






         I suppose to have a Lacrosse game this weekend. However, since  the time of the game interrupt with my test's time, I couldn't go to the game. I really want to say sorry to Nate who is our fantastic Lacrosse coach.
         I think if some day all of the WMS lacrosse players can keep two hands on the sticks and make the defend zone perfect, Nate will sit on the wooden bench and watch the game relaxingly. Then, this picture crushes into my mind.



       As I speaking about the test, one thing I want to tell every test taker is that you should keep in your mind that YOU ARE BEING MONITORED!!
    





          After finish the test, the dessert is a necessary. That will be awesome if some brownies show up in front you right now. But remember eat them after the brownies are completely cool...
         Do not let the test ruins your sweet weekend. You should grab you Iphone and call your friends. You may hang out with them in the campus or in the town. BTW, the SAW 3D is available on Youtube now. Don't you think there are not thing better then enjoy a great scary movie with your friend? Remember bring your camera with you and you can make lots of "Ice-cream".


         In the end, I have to say that we should know about events happening around the world even they seems don't effect our life at all. The Royal marriage is one of the most significant global events. Here is a video from the marriage ceremony. Treat it seriously guys.

3 comments:

  1. nice topic, looks like you have a positive attitude for life.:) Mei

    ReplyDelete
  2. really wrote about your own life! I like it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's pretty interesting. I will try to write somethings like this in my blog.

    eric

    ReplyDelete