Monday, May 9, 2011

Winter Memory In Vermont

         In the passed winter, I had a priceless memory in the northeast of Unity States. As a person who come from south of China, I never have chance to see such much snow. Accurately, I don't have chance to see snow in my home town. Every thing goes so fast and now is the spring time. I remember my last field course. I went to cross country ski with Adam and Kate in Vermont. It is a really interesting and memorable trip. There was so much fun in that trip. Everyday we went cross country ski and did some art work. At the first day, it was a tough day. Because of too much snow, our car couldn't move and stuck in one place. Therefore, we went down the car and push the car. Even though it was hard, it is a fun thing to push a car in snow. After I arrived the shelter,  I felt much more release. It was a really good shelter. The shelter has a big kitchen which means we have chance to make good food during the field course. We also had a fire place. Every night, after a busy day, we would sit down around the fire place and summarized the day. It was relaxed and comfortable. However, the most impressive day was the day that we camped out side. We broke the trail and dragged the stuff to a shelter in the forest. That night, we played the Mafia and Killer and ate the biscuit with mash-mallow . It was a really memorable night.

No comments:

Post a Comment