Thursday, May 5, 2011

The PUNK ROCK.

        Sum 41 is a popular Canadian rock band. It is one of my favorite bands. It leads me into the punk rock world. I remember it was six years ago, there is a sudden chance that I listen to the song called "Still Waiting". I really like that style. The rhythm and the special voice make my start to find these style of music. I search for the song and know that it is called the Puck Rock. Doesn't like Metal rock style, the Puck rock is softer but still has strong rhythm. In the next few years, Puck Rock became much popular, and Sum 41 created more and more great songs. I was in my middle school's track and field team, and I usually represent school to attend some running competition. I had a habit that I would listen to some hyper music when I was doing the warm up exercise before the race. The song "Over My Head" from Sum41 is the one which I must listen to during the exercise time. I feel it makes me much excited.  
        Sum 41 has founded for 16 years. In these 16 years, its bass and drum have changed people for three times. The band seems like a little instable; however, it came through those and creates more legend now.

6 comments:

  1. I don't listen to rock music that much before, but if that's a good brand that you recommend, I am sure it is a special one MEI

    ReplyDelete
  2. sum41. all right,zac. Now I really want to know which song from them is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never hear about them, but i think they are good band.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time to know punk music. It's seems like very interesting. I will listen to these kind of music soon.

    Becareful, "I remember it was six years ago, there WAS a sudden chance that I listenED to the song called "Still Waiting"."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it! Zac! Those songs make me excited. That's man's music!

    ReplyDelete